- Rogue Credit Union reserves the right to reject or void bids for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Rogue Credit Union reserves the right to pull any vehicle from the website or bidding sheet at any time during the selling process at its sole discretion.
- Rogue Credit Union may, in its sole discretion and with or without notice, postpone or cancel a sale or withdraw a vehicle from a sale.
- Rogue Credit Union will have no liability or obligation as a result of any vehicle withdrawal or sale cancellation or postponement.
- Once a bid has been submitted, it cannot be retracted, deleted, or canceled.
- Bids will be accepted through our website at auction.roguecu.org
- Bids are accepted on a highest offer first come, first serve basis.
- Listed vehicles may be test driven.
- Listed vehicles may be inspected at our South Medford location.
- Bids will be accepted in $100 dollar increments.
- Only the bidder with the highest accepted bid will be notified.
- Listed vehicles are sold “AS IS”. Without warranty, either expressed or implied, as to mechanical or physical condition.
- Any and all title/licensing fees and taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- NOTICE: All sales are final.
Once a bid is accepted by Rogue Credit Union, you will need to present cash or certified funds to the credit union within 48 hours from time of acceptance. Personal checks will not be accepted. If funds are not received within the time frame specified, the listed vehicle will go back up for sale.
Credit Union financing may be available. For information about financing, please contact us at 800-856-7328 or you may apply online by visiting our website www.roguecu.org.
Vehicles sold as "Dealer Only" are auctioned with the below guidelines:
1. Vehicle is sold “AS IS”, and has no warranties guaranteed, or implied. Winner is solely responsible for examining and judging the vehicle for their own protection. Rogue Credit Union has not done any type of mechanical or safety inspection on the vehicle.
2. If you wish to preview the vehicle prior to bidding, it will be located at (address) and will require verifying Rogue's availability to meet prior to arrival via phone or email.
3. An auction bidder must have a valid Vehicle Dealer Certificate to bid on the vehicle. If you do not have a valid Certificate, your bid will be null and void.
4. Valid auction bidder with the highest bid will be deemed the winner.
5. The winner for this auction will be responsible for their own transport of the vehicle to the location of their choice.
6. Payment is due in full within 72 hours of winning the auction.
7. Certified funds (Cashiers check, Wire transfer, etc.) must be made payable to Rogue Credit Union.
8. Cashiers checks can be delivered or mailed to:
Rogue Credit Union
Attention: Member Solutions
1370 Center Drive
Medford OR 97501