Once a bid is accepted by Rogue Credit Union, you will need to present cash or certified funds to the credit union within 48 hours from time of acceptance. Personal checks will not be accepted. If funds are not received within the time frame specified, the listed vehicle will go back up for sale.
Credit Union financing may be available. For information about financing, please contact us at 800-856-7328 or you may apply online by visiting our website www.roguecu.org.
Vehicles sold as "Dealer Only" are auctioned with the below guidelines:
1. Vehicle is sold “AS IS”, and has no warranties guaranteed, or implied. Winner is solely responsible for examining and judging the vehicle for their own protection. Rogue Credit Union has not done any type of mechanical or safety inspection on the vehicle.
2. If you wish to preview the vehicle prior to bidding, it will be located at (address) and will require verifying Rogue's availability to meet prior to arrival via phone or email.
3. An auction bidder must have a valid Vehicle Dealer Certificate to bid on the vehicle. If you do not have a valid Certificate, your bid will be null and void.
4. Valid auction bidder with the highest bid will be deemed the winner.
5. The winner for this auction will be responsible for their own transport of the vehicle to the location of their choice.
6. Payment is due in full within 72 hours of winning the auction.
7. Certified funds (Cashiers check, Wire transfer, etc.) must be made payable to Rogue Credit Union.
8. Cashiers checks can be delivered or mailed to:
Rogue Credit Union
Attention: Member Solutions
1370 Center Drive
Medford OR 97501